POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : File Queue limitation : Re: File Queue limitation Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:04:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File Queue limitation
From: Todd Haygood
Date: 28 Oct 2003 16:41:27
Message: <3f9ee287$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks everyone. Of course I see now that writing a single file with all of
the camera vectors in a single file and having POV-Ray #read each frame is a
much better way to do it. Can anyone point me to a simple working example of
this type of I/O? I looked at the documentation, but I am still a little
fuzzy.

Thanks
news:Xns### [at] netplexaussieorg...